Monday 17 October 2011

Woohoo! Finally got some money paid off on my car! :p

I had a pretty eventful weekend this week.! It was pretty cool...

Well, apart from the usual in the week, Friday I ended up going busking in Subiaco again. It was a really really quiet night, but I ended up making $250 in the end, which was pretty cool...

Then Saturday I caught up with my mate Laura...I was aiming to catch up on a beach, but because (great a woman as she is) she's terrible at sticking to a plan, I ended up in the city centre, watching an air show on the lake in the centre, before coming back to the hostel with her, having a few more beers, and then busking again. I was in a really bad spot, the wrong time, and my battery didnt last, so I only made $150, but went back, and my mate Christo was busking, so just chilled with him for a few hours before getting an early night at 4am! :P

Then sunday, a bunch of us in the hostel had a barbeque, which was pretty good. I ate shed loads of food, then ended up passing out and falling asleep on the couch for most of the afternoon, before going busking again. It was a really good session. Everyone really enjoyed my music, some bloke said he'd call me to book me in for a private party or something, and I ended up making $260.

So yes, thats my weekend. Ive still got this bloody cold. Well, actually, the cold is nearly better, but Ive got one hell of a sore throat at the moment, which hopefully will p*** off soon. Anyways. Ive paid $250 off my car, leaving a mere $360 left. So soon Ill have my wheels! :) ..Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment