Monday 2 January 2012

Happy f**king New Year!

Did it again. After buying a new camera with my new found riches, and a new mic, because mine broke (and some rent) I set about trying to waste as much money as possible, in as little time as possible :P

Nah, its not too bad, but my body is broken now after the last few days.. :) Ive just been exploring around really. went down and saw some dinosaur footprints at Gantheme point, which was cool, chilled out at various beaches, had a few beers..

New years was good though, after a bit of a swim and a beer in the morning (12pm-2), we headed down to Cable Beach with my guitar and some more drinks, and sat and sang away the afternoon, until later around. well, 1130, we tried to get into this club (with a hawian party, and a band for xmas).

Everyone else got in. The bouncer bloke didnt like my tshirt. 'nah mate, you look like a bum'. 'well, its a hawian party, the point is im supposed to be wearing beachware, and that bloke you let in just spat on the wall' 'sorry mate, you arent coming in'

Fine...so I swap tshirts with my friend, and go back around the front, and the bloke says 'you must think I was born yesterday! Go back, and get your tshirt, and tell your mate im going to come inside and drag the c**t out by his hair'

Well, I sort of lost my temper here a bit (you know, "what is your f*** problem f*** calling me a f*** bum F*** you F*** C*** F** S*** F** C***S***F**B**s!), but feck all good it was. May as well have been shouting at the road. I was just about to storm off home in a bad mood, when my mates said 'just break in...look, noone can see you from here'

Well, They had a point. So on the break of new years (5....4....3....2...1...) I was scaling the back fence of this place, and midnight exactly, id broken into the bar, and was left to enjoy the evening. It was pretty good fun. The band were pretty good, and everyone was there. I was really hoping the t**t of a bouncer would have been there at the end of the night for me to go 'ha. screw you!' but no such luck. He'd gone home.

So yes, first time ive ever broken into a club, 1st time ive ever spent new years climbing a fence, and 1st time ive ever spent $40 on a taxi that went 3ks home...

No comments:

Post a Comment