Sunday 18 April 2010

WEEK 2 - AAAAAAAND relax!

BUSKING TIME -5mins. when bored
BUSKING $$$ - 30c.
TIME NEEDED UNTIL RICH - 2'000'000 years.

Hey, just updating you on my second week...Ive been a bit more chilled out this week. Doing a bit more job hunting, and less going out, because my bus pass expired, and im too lazy to fill it up again.

I met up with my friend for a bit of sushi for lunch on monday, grabbed my phone, which is a little obselete now, but never mind. I cant even use bloody Skype on it, because i need to download it. But it wont let me download, because im abroad. Stupid thing..walked back through the park, and just enjoyed the sunshine..

Was going to go down the beach the next day, but that went tits up, so ended up down another park with a some mates, few beers and a guitar. Playing a bit of football (England V Germany. England lost. Again. Sorry guys! :P). Got my 30c! :P

Then Saturday morning i went over to this other market (carrington fields market maybe??), which was cool. Plenty of free samples of crisps, and wine, and more wine, and cheese, and salsa. Mmm. Salsa. I just had to try real hard not to spend a fortune on stuff there!

Saturday night, I was well impressed, because i found Newtowns version of 'the bear', and stayed for a schooner or two. woohoo! I was starting to get rock-pub withdrawal symptoms! :) And the beer was well cheap (and horrible, but you cant complain too much when its only $4).

Then I went down to Paddys market yesterday, which is...well, its almost like a Chinese market. And it closes from mon-wed. So at half past 4 yesterday, i had to fight my way through a billion people, getting dollar boxes of vegetables (well, come on! A dollar? Its a bargain..). It was quite fun, but bloody exhausting. And now i have more vegetables than ill ever need in my life! I mean, what the hell am i going to do with a bag of lychees ($1). 30 chilli's ($1) some parsnips, and a bok choi?? :P

Just really getting into finding a whole job thing now. Ive had my few weeks chillaxing, now i suppose i best get my game on a bit! :P

1 comment:

  1. Get a job you lazy bum!!!!!!!! Also give me a call there must be a internet cafe there where you can use skype mine will be on all the time see ya!! Goz

    ReplyDelete