Tuesday 11 May 2010

Woohoo! Stotty goes South. Eventually.

Just an update again...Ive been in Brisbane now for a few days. Its a really nice city here...I went on the ferry the other day up and down the river. Went for a walk along the river, grabbed a beer, then got the ferry back. That was quite nice...cheap too, which is always good! Apart from that ive just been mainly walking around. I went out in the valley, where all the clubs are for a night out with a few people who were driving down from cairns, who id met in the last hostel in Sydney on the friday night. And other than that ive been chillaxin' and relaxin' all cool! :)

Other than that Ive just been getting jobs. I had my interview on monday, which (obviously) I flew through, the lady seemed very impressed, and I noticed she kept putting '4's down on the paperwork, which is probably quite encouraging. I also had my medical today (lol. It was everything. A fitness test, An Alcahol test, A drugs test. Lung capacity. You'd think they were sending me into bloody space!). Passed that (ha, apparantly im fit an healthy..ill take thier word for it! ). So thats been good.

Now ive just hired a cheap stationwagon car (with a mattress in the back, and camping gear, as the camper relocation deals were taken up unfortunately) but I wanted to see the east coast anyways. so i thought 'sod it. im up here. Its going to be a pain to come back up here again. I might as well leave myself free for the south / west coast in the summer time [thats november / winter for you all you unlucky peeps in england!). Then Saturday im flying down from Cairns to Melbourne. Then ill have sunday to try and get my bearings, and then into work on the monday.. :( Damn not having limitless amounts of cash! :P

So yes. Its all good so far! Maybe in melbourne ill get myself a notepad computer and get these bloody photos uploaded properly, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment