Tuesday 29 June 2010

Melbourne -> all that s*3@. Part 2.

Then I chilled out here for a few days, then on sunday I cooked myself a roast dinner. Well, Id actually organised it so 9 people were going to come down, and I was cooking for them all. So i went out down the markets, and got a bucket load of food for no money, including 3k of beef (ive only just finished eating it all) for $9. Get in!

So anyways, I cook it all, then half the people at the hostel forget about it. The other half are feeling ill, so dont make it, and it turned out to be Me, Paul (Welland),and his girlfriend Phoebe having all this food! It was bloody good though. We had Beef, Roast Potatos, Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn on the cob, home made gravy, and home-made yorkshire pudding. It was bloody gorgeous! Then we went and saw england have their a*** handed to them on a plate by germany at the football down the pub, and went home...

Apart from that Tonight im doing the open mic again, Tommorrow theres free cheese and wine (get in!) and then thats about all I have planned. Lol. ALL i have planned. Thats enough to last most people a month i think! :P

SEe you all later!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment