Sunday 22 August 2010

SYYYYDDDDNEY! (and F@&*@ i missed the train)

Sydney was indeed awesome...after busking, i just chilled out, had a few beers and caught up with loads of people that id met whilst i was here the first time! It was really good to see everyone again...I did end up drinking quite alot of Goon though. For the first, and quite probably the last time for another 5months. that stuff is evil.

So essentially, I woke up yesterday morning with the biggest hangover in the world. Well, its not really a hangover. Goon gives you something thats the closest thing to being clinically dead, without actually killing you. Its horrible. So I wake up, and need to do something, so i decide to get the bus to Coogee beach, then walk down to Bondi Beach, along the coast..

It was really really good. It was a beautiful day, I had a bit of a wonder. In true me fashion i walked for an hour in the wrong direction before realising, and walking all the way back again...there are some spectacular views along that walk though, so i didnt really care. It also cleared my head like nobodys business...

Then yesterday evening, I met up with a few more friends and this girl id met on the coach on the way down here, and managed to get her number. That was pretty cool. We just went to this real cool pub called the courthouse, then onto Kellys pub for a drink (because the bloody courthouse closed at 10pm on a sunday. I mean, What??!) but I ended up getting back early for my train this morning, but talking to 3am. Then not waking up.

So now ive missed my train by one minuite, and am back at the hostel again until later tonight. Nice one! :P

Lol. The Saga Continues..... :P Still, its another day off work. You've got to look on the brightside! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment