Friday 20 August 2010

SYYYYYYDNEEYY!! (Briefly) And a catch up on the last 2 weeks!

I cant believe i havent updated this thing for 2 weeks! Shows how quickly the time is going!

I Saw 'Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll'. It was absolutely awesome! An amazing biography film. Really Interesting, Really funny. Well worth watching. I saw the biography film about the Runaways later too, but that was a steaming pile of...dirty laundry. Not good...Well, certainly not compared to the life of Mr Ian Dury.. :P

The next week I didnt get up to an awful lot, except I went to see a really really Cool band called Whitley on the friday with Paul and Phoebe..They were also bloody awsome! Although they did take AAAAGES getting ready, so i had another late finish, early morning for work the next day. But yes. He started off as a folk set, then got a full band on and played...well, sort of Indie, but more rocky, and with a sideorder of folk. It was really good...Id reccomend checking them out!

Apart from that, the weekend was pretty uneventful...I went to visit my Friend Anna-Marie in hospital, as shed got an infected leg from somewhere, which had turned into Cellulitous. Lol, it was only on the saturday night, when someone was talking and mentioned her name, and i was like 'oh yeah, hows she doing? Wheres she travelling now? Havent seen her in a good few weeks!' when they politely informed me that shed been hospitalised, poor girl!

Last Thursday, I did a chip repair on a Ferrari, which was awesome. I also booked a ticket up to Sydney for this weekend. I spent 12hours on a coach from yesterday at 8pm - 8am this morning, which almost sucked, but i DID manage to get this real nice italian girls number, (she does effects for short films apparantly) AND score a free coffee! Get in! :P On monday i get to spend 9hrs on a train. See what rabbit i can pull out of the hat for that one eh? :P

I FINALLY have my guitar in Tow though, at last! And its a really really nice one! 197-something Yamaha (apparantly!), but it sounds awesome...its got a really nice projection and sound to it! And at 130quid, its a bargain. could have done with it 5months ago though, but never mind!

Its also made me my 1st money in busking. Im now offically $28-50 richer. Who wants me to buy them an island? :P The Yaghts'll come next week, when ive changed the loose shrapnel into Gold Bullion. Until then its going to buy the weekends food, a weekend all you can eat train pass, and a cheap tub o'Goon for tonight i think! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment