Monday 4 October 2010

Finally some good bloody weather!!

Woohoo!! Theres actually been some really nice days here! At last!! The last weekend was amazing. I didnt get up to much...I went out with paul and pheobe to a Thai Resteraunt which was pretty cool. Really nice food..Unfortunately Pheobe didnt feel great, so they all went home, leaving my only other option for my 'quiet friday night' as 'going to a house party' Which was cheap, awesome, but did demolish me for the saturday (i ended up going to bed at 5am., Oops! :P).

Then Saturday I felt a LITTLE bit under the weather, but went and watched the AFL Grand final rematch outside at Luna Park. Im a little bit annoyed, because not only did we lose (St Kilda), last week, when we drew (YES!) i NEARLY put a $50 bet on it being a draw. The ONLY reason why i didnt was because the TAB website didnt accept my EFTPOS card, and i thought 'sod it. im not a gambler...i cant be bothered'. Which turned out to be quite an expensive turn of concience, because it was 34-1. So i would have been $1700 dollars richer. A**!**!*!*!!!!!

Other exciting things to happen were:

I managed to get myself locked in a toilet at work. Nature called out on the road, so i asked the women who's car i was repairing if she would mind if i used the toilet. 'not a problem' she says 'its the door at the end of the hall'. So off I go, slam the door, do my business, turn around to open the door after washing my hands, and in the smallest writing, on the smallest bit of paper, was a sign saying 'DONT CLOSE THE DOOR. THE HANDLE DOESNT WORK'.

Cheers. You useless bint. Dont mention anything important like that, will you?

Ha, In the end, i had to use the Swiss Army Card that my Aunt and Uncle Brought me for xmas (Cheers jean and seng! You're officially life savers. If it wasnt for that gift id still be stuck in a loo. Probably ferral by now.) and a credit card to force the catch open through a gap in the door, jam it in, and work myself free. Lol...Ray mears, eat your heart out! :P

Apart from that ive just been enjoying the nice weather we're having more and more often now. Awesomeness.

The only other things happening are next weekend, a group of us from the hostel are probably hiring a car out between a big group of us, and heading off down the ocean road for my birthday (9th Oct) and my mate Clare's birthday (8th Oct, making her ALMOST as awesome as I Am!). The advantages being its cheap, we're going to get a load of tents, and just camp out on a beach somewhere with a few beers, and play drunken olympics (Wheelbarrow racing, Drunken Frizbee, Drunken Football, Drunken cricket etc), have a Barbie on the beach, and just enjoy ourselves. Its going to be awesome!

Thats the rough plan anyways...im in the process of organising it. Its going to be pretty fun though. and cheap. and different. and its something we all want to do, with a great group of people. So all in all, its looking to be a pretty awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment