Sunday 31 July 2011

Testing out my amp!

Its been quite a productive weekend! I finally got (nearly) everything I need for my amp. I borrowed a battery, and an inverter from my mate Josh, but otherwise set myself up.

Made $185 on friday night (but I stopped a bit early because I was tired) and I made about $290 yesterday, which was good. I also got invited back to a party, to play guitar to everyone for $100, which was cool. So I got a free Kebab, Free Beer, and $100.

After playing Buckeroo with some poor bloke who passed out on the sofa, and this dude making up songs about tim tam chocolate balls (bloody funny. Pissed people and guitars = win!) I finally got to bed at 630am, and was rudely awaken by someone calling me at 830am, and couldnt get back to sleep. So im knackered today, which has stuffed up my busking.

I really dont have the energy, but I DO have enough money to register the Car, so thats pretty good! Ill just have to head out tommorrow. I also need to get into the basement to borrow the hostels heat gun to get the tints off the windows. I was itching to do it this weekend, but some -insert expletive here- has managed to lose the key. So I cant get in until bloody 11am tommorrow when the sodding handyman arrives! *sigh* Such a waste of time. I jsut want to get this damn car on the road....

But yes. Its been a pretty productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment