Thursday 15 September 2011

Aoilike Felcheng....

I suppose I REALLY ought to stop drinking. Went out to do a bit of busking last night, couldnt find my mic ANYWHERE. I was thinking back, trying to work out where the hell I could have put it. I mean, I hadnt used it since saturday night, and its been locked away in my room...

...Then I had a bit of a drunken flashback.

Whilst I was sitting on the steps of the railway station on sunday morning, with the scots lads, there was also a massively gay aborigine (I mean, seriously, this guy was gay as christmas!) He had a tight fitting pink top on, and was mincing around singing madonna's like a virgin to pass the time! Now, in my post-drunken-ridiculously-tired state, I thought this bloke was hilarious, and gave him my Mic to sing into, so he could really pretend that he was on stage...

....then, in true pissed me fashion, a pigeon on the road or something caught my attention, that was the end of it. My train of thought was heading down a completely different track, without brakes, and so I completely forgot about the mic, gay aborigines, and quite possibly my own name, I was that tired, and walked off as everything faded to black....

...Then the drunken flashback ended.

This story does have a happy ending though (well, massively immature, which in my books is exactly the same thing!). I Bought a mic today with my busking money (well, ill need one for this weekend), and managed to get an Aoilike Felcheng mic.

Suffice to say I misread it a few times, and now thats it. I think ive found clearly the best mic money can buy. I think me and this mic are going to have alot of fun together, this is the mic for me!

...and any other dodgy puns you can fit into the thing's cheap packaging.  Ha. an I Like Felching mic. God bless the chinese! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment