Sunday 5 December 2010

LAAAST NIGHT,,,

Well, I slept actually. But the two nights before were a bit manic, and free!

On friday I was in town just doing a bit of busking, when a friend of mine (Elaine) who i hadnt seen in ages rang me, and asked if i wanted to go for a drink. This place was only round the corner, so i thought 'why not?'

Got there, got the cheapest $4 schooner of beer i could, then nurtured it, chatted away. That was all good, It was really nice to see her again. Then, as i was leaving, this really cool bunch of irish saw my guitar which id brought in, and said 'ah, can you play ous a sang?' (yes. Thats how bad my irish accent REALLY is'). so i agreed.

They then proceeded to buy me beer ALL night. I was absolutely hammered. So drunk in fact, i put my glasses somewhere safe when i walked in, and STILL cant find them. Which is fun. Im having to use sunglasses at the mo, which are fun in the 30c heat. and unbroken sunshine in the daytime. AS SOON as it gets to night, I cant see a bloody thing!

So yes. Saturday, i woke up, felt like death warmed up, but it was 33c, so i dragged myself out of bed, went down to the beach, did a bit more busking (ish. What i was actually doing was playing guitar, staring at all the amazingly good looking, pretty much naked women, and not giving a damn if i got paid or not! :P), then a bloke id met randomly on the beach ages ago, whod got me drunk for playing guitar then, walked past, recognised me, and then dragged me (yes. thats right, DRAGGED kicking and screaming! :p) to a BBQ, where I got fed MORE BEER...

So that was real nice. there was masses of people, and loads of guitarists. We were all having a jam into the night...twas great!

On other news, quickly because i have 3 mins left on my computer, My carwash job fell through. the blokes an idiot, and kept calling me up, then changing his mind, Im hearing about another 2 jobs by thursday, and ive got an interview for a call centre tommorrow at 12pm.

So yes. Hopefeully ill get one of those jobs otherwise im buggered money-wise. But never mind! Something'll turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment