Wednesday 21 December 2011

Road Trip 1 - Exmouth

Exmouth is a pretty cool place, I mean, the busking there was pretty good overall. I also met a really cool group of people, Mikeal, Lizzie, and Gina, who were travelling down. (saw them again just before they left oz too which was pretty cool! )

So yes, I had a couple of beers with them back at the campsite, played a bit of guitar, woke everyone up, then went to sleep. It sounds pretty same old, but I had a really good night! The next day I made about $80 for 3 hours busking, which payed for my rent. Then that night Me, Diego, and the girls had a BBQ, which was awesome. I love barbies! There was so much food though. I wasnt hungry for about a day afterwards! :)

Then after a bit more busking, we all went off into the National Park. It was pretty cool there. EVeryone else just lazed around on Turquoise bay all day, but I cant sit still for too long, so I ended up driving down the coast, and having a bit of a look in the rest of the beaches / walks etc. There were some really nice spots, although I did manage to get my Automatic stuck in the sand, which was almost a bit hair raising. Stupid bloody thing decided there wasnt any traction, so it was just going to run the clutch, and not turn the wheels. Intellingent Electronic Torque Control my left buttock. Got it out in the end, by slamming it in reverse, then straight into forwards, and digging a hole around the wheels, I got a tiny bit of traction, and managed to get myself out. Phew!

I mean, I wasnt that bothered. It was a pretty cool place to be stuck, but I dont think Sarah, Diego, and Tina would have been very happy! :) Saw a few Emus, then the next day drove back (10 hours) to Fremantle!

No comments:

Post a Comment