Wednesday 9 March 2011

Dream

Not alots happened. Here there are two things to do. Work and drink. So its all pretty so so on that front. Eveeryones leaving. As of the 3/2/11, Kiwi Matt, (whos actually a proper nice bloke, although still absolutely nuts!) has gone, leaving the place alot quieter, and wholesome. The Two Canadian Jordans have gone, leaving us with one left.

So im going to put up some of my dreams, because they are pretty random here. I think its because the beds are so damn uncomfortable, I cant get into a deep sleep.

They have included:

* Paul Mccartney lived in the hostel toilets, and watched everyone pee. Which was quite disconcerting. I always thought there was something funny about that bloke! :P

* I dreamt that a grandma, or maybe an aunt of great aunt. Noone real anyways, had given me about £2million, but the only way I could claim it was to start a resteraunt just like them. So I did, and it was a huge place, with three massive waterslides. Two that went down the side of the building, with people going stupid speeds down them, and one which started at the top of a big tree, had a right angle turn that people only just made it around, then went away and skimmed them into the sea, past some old hut type building.

* I was living in a house at university, near to a library, with a dodgy wall. There was this really nice woman who was my roommate, but also a really miserable girl down the block, whod been living there the longest, and was sort of in charge. I told her that she wanted to get someone to fix it, but she didnt listen. So i go and get a travel book because im leaving in a month, slam the door, and the entire front wall of this massive building falls down like dominos. At which the miserable woman throws the book at me, and says i have one week to get out, with me protesting that Id TOLD her to get the landlord to sort it! :P

Thats all, from now until last weekend. Had a few barbeques. some of the other residents had a few dramas, had a few beers, and tried to save a bit of money...

No comments:

Post a Comment