Wednesday 9 March 2011

It was the night before Australia day....

....and all through the house, everyone was drinking, even the mouse..

Except me. Because I needed to bloody well be up at Four-Sodding-AM! :)

Not a massive amount has happened in the last few weeks. Ive got another job shifting boxes of grapes from 430am. Its not as bad as it sounds, the hardest bit is getting out of bed, although its easier to get up at this time, than it is to get up at 630ish or whatever. In my opinion anyways!

Apart from that I got kept awake by neil and rory drunkenly jumping on me, banging pans the other night because i needed to get Grez out of bed because hed fallen asleep the other night at 3am to get up at 4. Thanks Guys! :P

I got up in the end, and then tried using a REALLY inappropriate german joke as a chatup line, which really didnt work. and that was that!

No comments:

Post a Comment