Sunday 1 May 2011

फुक्क माय यार. थिस थिंग व्रितेस इन हिंदी.

OR F*** my ear, this thing writes in Hindi.

Anyways, after that revelation, Im just doing a quick update for the past few days. After working late nights (8am-1030pm) the last few nights i decided to take a few days off from reality, and after chilling out down the beach on saturday, and meeting a cool group of people down there, I came back and got pretty damn pissed. A load of people from the hostel went to this Lookout place with a Cannon on it, looking out over the ocean (Which some crazy tramp reliably informed us that the thing was put there to fend off a Russian attack in the cold war. One cannon. Russia. Riiight. I THINK that he may have had one too many shots of meths personally). It was pretty cool I had a bag of goon, which i managed to polish most of it off, before trying to (and failing) start a dance-off. On recollection I should have pulled out some of my finest moves, like the worm, or the aeroplane. But alas, i was far too wasted for that and just flopped around like an idiot instead! :P

Then yesterday I spent alot of the day recovering, before going down to the beach again with a couple of mates (paul and james) from the hostel for a bit of a jamming session on the ol' gweetar. That was pretty sweet. Came back, watched a film then passed out! :P

Then today, to add a bit of culture to my trip over here, I went for a walk around the central park today (the largest inner city park in the world no less...woooo!) which was nice. Then I went around the Art Gallery, and the Museum. The art Gallery was pretty good. There was a section which the Year 12 art classes from the city did, with some stunning art in which was really good. The museum was fairly cool, with a really good ACDC section, with some really interesting stuff like letters that Bon Scott, and Angus Young had sent to thier girlfriends / family members etc.

So yes, that was cool. Then tonight im probably going to do a bit more busking, then. well, then i dont know. See where the world takes me....

No comments:

Post a Comment