Wednesday 11 May 2011

*sings* LAAAAST NIGHT..Well. This week. :)

Hello! Another quick update. This week im still busking, but im getting better and better. It started off a few weeks ago, where Id just scrape enough together for rent. Now im getting more and more money. Not millions yet, but getting there. $45 on monday, and $37ish tuesday and wednesday, Which is pretty good! Ive also got a gig booked for Saturday, so yes. Things are looking up!

On other news, it was my mate Ben's Birthday yesterday, so after busking and getting a bottle of Sparkling wine for him, and a bottle of wine for me (AND food, AND rent. So I must have earnt more than $37). We started drinking at the hostel. Two of the girls, Nancy and Shannon baked a cake for him in the shape of two breasts, and yes. Then we started drinking.

After half the night, the woman who works at the hostel poured away half my wine, because im not supposed to drink my own stuff in the hostel, and whereas most of the people got thiers put in the fridge, I got mine tipped away, because I jokingly said (forgetting that Aussies bizarrely dont get Sarcasm either) 'Aaawwwww...Mum! Your evil! pah!' and she took it to heart. Went to grab it later, and she was like 'Well! Im just showing you how evil I can be' I was like 'what?? Seriously? I didnt actually mean...oh, forget it!'. Bit annoying because probably 25mins of my heart and soul went into that glass. I didnt particularly care about the wine because theres plenty of people I could borrow some off. Im thinking of getting my $27 rent today, and getting it changed into 5c peices at the bank, just because I think it would be quite funny. Maybe I wont though. Anything for an easy life! :P


So anyways, apart from that little incident we all went to the old Roundhouse, overlooking the sea, and I was playing gweetar and chatting. It was really good. Ha, took a turn for the worse when all the sprinklers turned on about Midnight and SOAKED everyone. It was quite funny. I dont think ive ever seen a bunch of people move so fast in my life. So we moved round the corner anyways, and carried on with the guitar and chatting etc. It was a pretty good night!

I also met my first Norwegian women ever, and learnt my 1st phrases.

Ha, one is Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Med sin lille catt. Lever-e sin-e brev han (x3).

The other is Du e itj saa vaerst du - Which I think translates to something like You arent that bad, you.

Anyways, that was last night. Im just off out to try and busk again, and see where the world takes me! Ill keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment