Sunday 29 May 2011

Busking : The Story continues..

Hey, just doing a quick update. Havent done a massive amount really. Ive been mainly busking for money still, and getting my practice in...its working though. Last week, I made $450 thu-sat (plus $30-40 per day before that for rent etc),

This week just gone its been a bit slow, Thursday I only made about $20, but theres a Sexpo on, and it was the cheap ticket day, so probably everyone was at that..Friday was a bit better. I probably made $80-90 bucks altogether, which isnt amazing. But I didnt feel great, and also I ran into a couple of mates from when I was doing my farmwork, which was really cool. They arent staying too far away either..I also got this really weird indian pencil thing, which after getting it, I ran into a really hot girl on the train, whod seen me busking a few times, and wanted to meet up for drinks, I got kissed on the cheek by another hot woman when I was busking, and then got my naked topless lapdance (see below). So i think its some kind of magic charm, which Im NEVER letting go of! :P

Yesterday night (sat) was pretty good. Not only did I make around the $230+ busking, I got a topless lapdance (can I get a hell yeah!), a pair of comedy glasses, and a cookie voucher! It was also this french girl called Carine's leaving party, so I went to the Sail and Anchor (a really cool pub that sells loads of homebrew ales etc) and stuck around there for a few hours. It was a really good night actually.

Today I was going to go to Cottesloe beach, but the weather heard me. earlier 26c, unbroken sunshine. AS SOON as I said I was going to the beach, 21c and it looks like its going to chuck it down with rain. Great. Thank you weather. :) Still, its pretty good. Ill probably grab a few beers, watch some TV and try my hand at more busking later. See what happens! Ill also go around a few of the pubs and get some gigs booked. Ive got one next friday at this pub called the swan..

Oh, also. Amazing bluegrass band called The Seals. Shit name, good band. I came across them (double bass, mandolin, gweetarr, and banjo) busking acoustic on the street. Theyre playing wed / thurs so ill check em out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment